Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eight days.

So, I know no one cares what my schedule (updated since I last wrote it down) is over the next eight days. But, when I write it down, it organizes me and makes me feel like the days may somehow be manageable. Neurosis? Maybe. But, here it goes.

Wednesday -
Super Breakfast with Bill.
9:30 AM doctor's appointment for Eleanor.
Baking with my mom, sissy, and Eleanor.
My mom's Christmas Eve Party.
Bill's Aunt Loretta's Christmas Eve Party.

Thursday -
Christmas Morning with the Baylys.
Afternoon open house at my mom's.

Friday -
Sonogram at 9 AM.
(Potential) double date with the Crisses.

Saturday -
Prep the house! (Wash and put out/away baby items. Clean bathrooms. Mop. Vacuum. Do all laundry. Pack bags for ourselves and Eleanor. Clean and organize car.)

Sunday -
Prep continues. (See above.)
Add Church (potentially).

Monday -
OB appointment at 10:30 AM (while Eleanor hangs out with the Baylys).
Kicking it with Eleanor.
Last lovenox injection.

Tuesday -
Labwork at Holy Cross to prep for C-section.
A little shopping at the nearby Babies R Us and Target for the things we will inevitably realize we need during our overhaul.

Wednesday -
Drop Eleanor off... :o(
...for a few days of special time with her Grammies. :o)
C-section!

I had to say "farewell" to one of my favorite sonographers today. When we were leaving, I had to schedule my last appointment for this Friday and she told me that she won't be there. It will be quite a while before I see her again (if ever!). That is sad to me, but means that the appointments really are coming to an end. And, good thing I also love the other sonographer, who will be there on Friday.

Come on Baby J. - I can't wait to meet you out here!

No comments: