Thursday, December 18, 2008

13 days.

Or better yet, ONE week (and six measly days)! I am feeling energized today after a great NST. My doctor had an emergency in which she was covering for another sick doctor, so she canceled my appointment at the very last minute. But, the young nurse at the office agreed to conduct an NST for me. We did that, and she faxed it to my doctor. Doc called immediately to let me know the NST looked reactive and strong. Monday, I am back to her office for my second-to-last "real" appointment. Yes!

I can not wait to dress Baby J. in less than two weeks. After Christmas, Bill has a few days off and we will be washing all the baby clothes and readying the house. That being said, I am thinking Baby J. might need a new outfit. Something special and maybe striped. Maybe with a new hat. We have lots of clothes, but not much NB sized stuff that is as yet unworn. I am going to look around for something that fits the bill. :o) Because those little baby feet that are kicking me right now are going to need much warm gear - it IS December!

PS - The days to Baby J. are less than half they were when I started this countdown. This might really happen. Come on Baby J. - Mommy has SO many clothes to put your perfection in!

PPS - I thought I posted this last night, but I saved it as a draft. My first "missed day." Tsk tsk.

No comments: