Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 days.

Baby J. is a big girl. Her weight check today put her at 6 lb 2 oz, which is the same weight Eleanor was when she was born. But, tomorrow, we will be two weeks away. That would put her at over 8 lbs at 37 weeks - I doubt that will happen. But, it is nice to know she is a big healthy girl.
Back to my favorite subject, Baby J.'s looks! Bill thinks Baby J. will look just like Eleanor, and I wanted to post something you might find interesting. (And, might convince you/me he is right.)

Check out that teeny nose! Eleanor has the littlest nose on Earth, and you easily see the same nose on Baby J. We had a sonogram today that confirmed - tiny nose baby, coming right up!

Come on Baby J. - I am ready to kiss that nose!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Baby J is looking so cozy in there!!!!! And so cute, I might add. Can't wait to meet her! :)