Sunday, December 21, 2008

10 days.

10 days? Yipee!

Baby J. seems to be thriving in there. She is a great mover and I am very watchful. So far, all is well. And "so far" really IS far! I can't believe that we are almost to the single digits. And, with Christmas, Christmas Eve, five doctors appointments (between me and Eleanor), and Bill off work for five days, we are in for some busy times. The days pass like years, but somehow they DO pass. :o)

I am definitely planning on getting in shape after having Baby J. So, here is something I'll miss - eating whatever I want! Now, even when I'm not pregnant, I always eat pretty much whatever I want. But, what I want is usually tempered by how hungry I am. This pregnant, all that dictates what I want is the taste! Today, I went to brunch for my mom's birthday, and I swear it was the definition of "eating for two." I was actually giddy. The spread was incredible and at 9 pm I am still full! My goodness, it was awesome. Anyway, enough about how FANTASTIC the Sheraton buffet brunch is (haha). I know that as soon as I have Baby J., I will have to and want to be more moderate. And, I will miss miss miss this overindulgence.

But, on the other hand, I will NOT miss being this stagnant. Around the time I am feeling up to it and Baby J. is big enough (I am guessing sometime in March), I will be loving my daily walks again. And, the weather will be just right!

So, someday, I will be svelte again. I am pretty confident in my ability to get "it" back. Haha. But, moreso, I look forward to feeling good and playing/moving energetically again! And, it will be way more fun with Eleanor and my Baby J. :o)

1 comment:

Lora said...

OMG 10 days! WOW!