Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day Four.

So, here is something crazy. God willing, if everything goes as planned, one week from today, we will be bringing Baby J. home from the hospital! Now, I know it's a lot to presume that everything will go "as planned." But, we are wishing and praying and moving along with that hope in our hearts.

Today has been another day of organizing and cleaning. (And, I am feeling 100% better - no more "sick.") Officially, we are about two hours from "ready." Yes, we are one day ahead of my schedule, but that is great because we have errands to run tomorrow and I hope to have one last pregnant lunch with the awesome Criss kids.

Monday, I have an OB appointment, followed by hanging out with the Baylys!

And, Tuesday, to the hospital for labwork, followed (hopefully!) by hanging out with my mom.

Wednesday, in the early morning, off to Holy Cross! (Like you didn't know that.)

But, there is the possibility that I won't get to Wednesday. Baby J. has "dropped," which even though this is my third pregnancy is a first for me. I can bend over - yay! That's very important when you are in a cleaning frenzy. I mean, there is a always a chance that my "water could break." Hahahaha. Not going to happen. Never has. But, we shall see.

Come on Baby J. - I am in good spirits and ready for your sweetness!

No comments: