Saturday, December 20, 2008

11 days.

Updated prediction: Baby J. may have very little hair! My reason for thinking this: Very little heartburn. Whereas with Sophie and Eleanor, I had tons of awful heartburn, I've had almost none with Baby J. So, we shall see! Best guess so far: very little hair, green eyes, and a face like Eleanor's. We'll see.

Also, after our incident here, we have decided to go pet-free. We are SO thankful to our wonderful friend's business for taking the Pip-Meister (our cat). Tonight is our first night with just humans in the house. It's already been weird. But, it is nice feeling at ease with Eleanor playing around our home. :o) And, it also extra nice to know that when Baby J. comes we can leave her sleeping without worrying about cat-curiosity.

So, 11 days left. We are in the preteens of days. That's a nice thought. Speaking of preteens, yesterday was my last day watching my nephews (for a while). I will definitely miss them (or at least their better, un-preteen moments), but it is really nice to know that Bill and I can spend some upcoming days lavishing Eleanor with uninterrupted attention. And, that when Baby J. comes, we can focus on bonding with her all day!

Come on Baby J. - I am just hanging around waiting!

No comments: