Friday, December 12, 2008

19 days.

Woohoo - we are out of the twenty-somethings and into the teens! I am really excited to do the finishing touches on my house-readying. (Even though I definitely won't do them until after Christmas.) I still need to:

*Get out and wash the baby seats and swings, and scatter them around the house.
*Wash and put away the newborn clothes and blankets.
*Wash the car seat cover.
*Install the car seat.
*Buy/research some new safer non-leaching bottles (in case nursing doesn't work out right away).
*Sterilize my pump.
*Set up my co-sleeper.
*Add NB diapers to my mini changing stations. (I like to keep diapers and wipes on both floors.)
*Pack bags for ourselves, Baby J., and Miss E. (who will be able to stay with her Mimi, Pop, Gee, and Dee).


I'll update as I think of more! :o) This is a good place for me to store my to-do's as well!

Come on Baby J. - I am ready to organize all your "stuff"!

No comments: