Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wiling away the hours.

I decided, when I was up from 1 to 2 last night, to give my blog a makeover. (Inspired, for some reason, by muse, J.) As you can see, I didn't get far. To get a new, special template, I needed to upload a new browser. That would have sent Old Toshiba into a tailspin. So, I just used blogger's blog upgrade feature. And, that deleted my tickers and some of my friends' links. And, my resident blog expert, Lora, is on "maternity leave" with beautiful new baby Colin. :o) So, I will have to deal with it for now. Just FYI.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Oh, I would totally help you, except that I subcontract my blog stuff. My high school friend Eliza is the bomb and built my page. I only know how to add links (amazing, aren't i?).

I will let you know if I figure anything out though :)

Lora said...

Okay, just reread it a bit more slowly. I can do it! Not sure when but I can!

Send me your info again and all the links you want and I"ll play with it when I have time. I know I can at least do the tickers and I"m thinking I can handle the links too.

Amy said...

Glad to see that your family is doing so well.

Eliza did my page too, and I have nooo idea how to work that stuff. Hopefully Lora won't be on maternity leave too long.