Friday, February 20, 2009

A bunch of random musings.

1) Josephine is a good baby. She actually takes "naps." As in, I swaddle her, I put her in bed, she smiles at me, she goes to sleep.

2) Eleanor is a freaking genius. I think she says 1,000 words. And, over the last week, she has become a climbing fool.

3) I am SICK of winter.

4) It's amazing how on just any old ordinary day for me, people's lives are changing momentously in different ways all around me. Some are experiencing the deepest heartaches and others, the greatest joys.

5) I am doing March of Dimes again this year - although I've yet to announce that elsewhere, or do anything about it. It is at the end of April. More to come on Team Sophie.

6) Eleanor (and Josephine!) took their first real bubble bath today - in Aura Cacia bubble bath! Great stuff, they loved it, and Eleanor became hysterical when I took her away from the "bubbas"!

7) Josephine has now been given (by me) the nickname Fat Joe. And, it is NOT for her mediocre ability to rap.

8) Bill and I have the most exciting night planned - two on-demand episodes of The Office, followed by filing our taxes! I am not sure if I could be more pumped.

9) I just got a Green-to-Grow bottle as a gift from the health food store where I used to work. It's my "goin' out fancy" bottle.

10) My smoke alarm has been going off randomly, for different lengths of time. (And, no, it's not the batteries.)

No comments: