Friday, June 12, 2009

Not that you asked...

...but do you remember this post? I was so proud of what looks like about nine bottles of breast milk in my freezer. And, for good reason. With Eleanor, I was never able to freeze a single bottle. But, we've got a bit of a situation right now. This is my freezer today. With close to 100 10-12oz. bottles of breast milk, it is a whole different ball of wax. Good thing we are too broke for frozen food. :o) (Except for that bucket, which is ice cream, haha.)

3 comments:

melissa said...

you should totally donate some of that to a milk bank!

Lora said...

You can mail to me. Colin can use some and I'm struggling with pumping :)

CAGB said...

Lora - let me know if you really end up having a low supply. Because, one, I know the best supplement. Or, two, I will totally give you some milk. I need to come down there anyway!!!