Monday, May 21, 2007

Still here.

Okay, so I know it has been a while. I am just trying to make it to June 13th, and each day that goes by is just one closer. So, it is hard to find things to write about in the whirlwind of just trying to survive. But, here is everything I have going on.

1) I officially gave notice that I am not coming back to work in August.
2) Bill (aka Ethan the Till-Master) and I planted a tomato garden.
3) I have exploded into utter hugeness, almost reaching my total Sophie-weight (39 weeks) at only 34.5 weeks.
4) I have become a miserable crab-apple of a hermit.
5) That's all I've got.

23 days until BBLSTM. That is 552 hours. That is 33,120 minutes. (Hmm, this is making me feel worse, rather than better). 23 days - we'll stick with that.

3 comments:

Lora said...

If I counted right, that means three more weeks! I know you're holding your breath (trust me, a lot of us are holding our breaths for you too). I bet you look lovely. Hang in there, I'll be thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Only a few more weeks until you are enjoying bayby and fresh, home-grown tomatos. See you this weekend!

Rachel said...

We are still praying--for both of you. Health for Bayby and comfort for you. I've been pregnant this time of year, being a hermit was my only way to survive the heat for me.