Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fresh Out of Poetry.

Well, it's official. I am empty of poetry. Maybe I've been too busy to feel. Maybe it's easier right now to put my emotions on the backburner - not to let them seep out in their usual ways. Maybe fear and excitement have taken over. But, either way, nothing poetic is coming out. Not even anything eloquent. Either way, I am okay with that.

Some people actually have babies at the point in pregnancy where I am. Some people actually just "go into labor". Hmm, foreign concept, I know. But, it does happen.

So, 13 days until baby, unless my "water breaks". Haha, yeah right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Addison Grace was born 20 days early, you never know, my water broke and there she was!! What a night it was!!! Thinking of you always!!! Angel