Thursday, May 24, 2007

20 days.

20 days. Less than three weeks. Two more "trash pick-up days". As of a week from today, it will be less than two weeks. Then, I will be able to say one week and six days. 10 more days of school, plus three weekends, plus two close-out days at the school. Nine more doctor's appoinments. Two more lawn-mows (by Bill). Zero more episodes of Lost, and the Office. Three more episodes of Rob&Big. One more scheduled dinner with my dad. Six more big breakfasts. 20 more gallons of water.

Still feels like an interminable number of days. But, it is *not infinity - it is somehow countable.

Remember when I posted about 40 days? Well, half that time has passed - and it feels like I wrote that yesterday. Half of 20 is 10. Half of 10 is five. Half of 5 is 2.5...Well, I guess, if I keep cutting it in half, it literally IS infinity. So, let's just say June 13th will come, whatever that means.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying and waiting with you. I can't wait to see pictures of beautiful Bayby.

Bickerstaff said...

It's not long now! I am so excited for you! I can not wait to see pictures!