Saturday, May 05, 2007

I lied on Valentine's Day this year...

I was so wrong. I actually thought I was big. I claimed I was uncomfortable. I actually said that I was having difficulty standing up from sitting. I asserted that I was having a hard time with daily tasks. I admit myself a liar.

Now, 39 days from Bayby, I see the fool I was three months ago. I was, I assure you, NOT this uncomfortable last time. This may be the only time you hear me complain about the physical realities of this pregnancy. I promised I wouldn't. I am so lucky to have this little girl, and this chance to be her mommy. (See: lucky, happy, grateful athsmatic beached whale.)

3 comments:

Lora said...

Pregnancy is inherently uncomortable, no matter how grateful you are. Just because you complain about some of the physical discomfort, we know how much you love Bayby, so no worries. Big hugs and here's to less than uncomfortable asthmatic whale feelings soon!

Charlotte : ) said...

I can hardly wait until you are unable to get up from off your back without grunting and rocking back and forth. You'll be the momma sea turtle stuck on her back.

For me this happens everyday from about 20 weeks on. So at least you weren't as chubbed out as I am when you started. : )

Leslie said...

As always, Lora is spot-on. We all know how thankful and grateful you are to be pregnant, but you are definitely allowed to complain during the last trimester (or any trimester, for that matter).

Check out that ticker! Thirty-seven more days!