Wednesday, May 30, 2007

13 or 14.

Well, yesterday I found out that my pregnancy-fantasy will come true in 13 days. We will be admitted to the hospital, and monitored throughout the night. Awesome.



And, in 14 days, my life-fantasy...



Two more OB appointments.

Two more NonStressTests.

Two more BioPhysicalProfiles.

Seven more days of school.

13 more shots of lovenox.

Two more days of aftercare.

One more class with my eighth graders.

One more faculty meeting.



We are down to a couple of "one[s]".



Please pray for my support group friend and her family. She is being induced on Friday. I am praying for the safe arrival of her baby boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so soon. Yea for you, yea for bayby! I cannot wait to see the fantastic, beautiful BBLSTM!! At this rate, you might beat the other pregos. I'm so incredibly excited for you. Love, hugs, and prayers, as always.

M said...

Almost there little momma! Almost there. Thinking about you and praying.

Leslie said...

I will pray for Tall-And-Exorbitantly-Wealthy, but I'm also praying for Only-Has-Thirteen-Days-Left. (Well, as of this post. I am too challenged when it comes to numbers to figure out the number of days left. All I know is it's close. Like Mary said: almost there)!

Jessie said...

I had to give myself shots throughout and 6 weeks after my 2nd pregnancy. The day I gave myself my last shot I did a victory dance. I feel your pain/excitement. I'm praying for you and your baby.