Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lady loves.

I am already noticing real differences between Josephine and Eleanor. From day one, Eleanor has been very sure of what she wants and when she wants it. She was an easy baby, because she made her needs known. From a few weeks old, she cried to be picked up (easy) and amazingly even cried to occasionally be put down (easy). She cried to eat (easy). That was it. And, from there, she just became more sure of what she wants. That was great, until she became a toddler and the things she wanted became more varied and often more dangerous. But, anyway, in the beginning she was pretty simple to read.

Josephine, on the other hand, never cries to be put down. She likes snuggling MUCH more than Eleanor ever did. She wants to sleep with me - and I let her sometimes. She also gets tummy aches (reflux, I am beginning to think), which Eleanor never did. She she poops constantly and has tremendous gas (very funny). She is also just a fussier baby than Eleanor was. She whimpers more and wants more attention. (Fine with me!) Still, overall, she is an easy baby - right now she is sitting in her baby seat across the room and looking around happily. She doesn't have crazy crying jags (neither did Eleanor). But, I notice the little differences.

Also, an update - Josephine makes pony noises a LOT. She whinnies constantly - day and night. It's adorable.


*We are (for real this time) getting new computers. Unfortunately, my picture posting has slowed down, because the computer we do have is SO slow and I am afraid I will crash it if I add too much more to the memory. But, trust me, we have SO many pictures, so you will see them soon.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I am definately ready for more pics of your beautiful girls!