Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm doing it!

I am just jumping on here quickly to let you all know how supremely competent I feel! Right now, we are sitting here in my clean living room, listening to the new Tracy Chapman (awesome, by the way). Eleanor has a tambourine on her head and is reading a pile of books on my feet. I'm holding Josephine. Everyone is fed - I even made pancakes for us big girls with Josephine in the sling. We have all had showers/baths and are wearing clean clothes (Eleanor even has a bow in her hair). The bed is made. I've clearly had my coffee. I am awesome.

The rest of the house is a bit of a wreck - desperately need to vacuum. Eleanor just pooped, made obvious by her sudden odor. The dishwasher is full of clean dishes. Now Eleanor is asking for her "Quay" (crayons), which are downstairs. I am working on it.

:o)

No comments: