Sunday, March 04, 2007

Screw you, Purse Stealer.

I hope my purse is perfect for you.
I hope it made your year.
I hope my gift cards all are useful for you.
I hope my SSN is clear.
I hope the leather of the perfect purse,
is something you adore.
I hope the orange and red tones of it,
were what you were looking for.
I hope my baby's pictures,
are hanging on your fridge.
I hope my smiling brand new driver's license
pained you not a smidge.
I hope you bought some crack
with the cash in my favorite billfold.
I hope you look with guilty eyes
on the coach beauty your grubby hands hold.

(Oh, and PS. I am seriously considering taking my discarded lovenox syringes and filling a decoy purse with exposed needles. I wish I WOULD catch someone trying to steal from me again. Especially, the delight in their eyes as they see the idiot at 1902 has left another purse in her car. Then, I want to witness the moment that delight turns to horror, as they shove their greedy hand into a pit of used needles.)

(PPSS. That would actually be crazy; I would never do that.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes my fingernails hurt just thinkin' about it ...but something like that happens, I can surely understand your anger!