Thursday, March 08, 2007

Stuff.

Well, I have been pretty scarce lately in appearances, phone conversations and meaningful posts. It has been an incredibly busy few weeks. And, as this baby gets bigger, I get more and more tired. I am trying to control my weight gain, but all I want to do when I get home is eat until I pass out. (Not a great plan, I know.) So, lately I have really been sleeping a lot (probably too much), and definitely eating for two - nevermind that one of us is estimated at (a whopping) 1.5 lbs. So, if you wonder what I've been up to, picture a big pile of pancakes, a mound of stomach, TLC and my couch.

All that being said, some news in Bayby's life - she loves music. We have known this for a while, but it is official. Bill and I decided we were ready to have him play guitar for her last night. She loved it tremendously and danced all night. :o)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't for once feel guilty about being scarce. Eating and sleeping and being a snug little home for that precious little girl are your main priorities. And now I see that the beautiful cake was for celebration and an excuse to eat cake for a few days. :)

I have some advice, take it or leave it but this helped me--go for walks in the evening. I walked during my last pregnancy and I felt so much better when I wanted to eat 'bad' things, plus it helped keep the weight down. I know it's hard but a few minutes a couple of nights a week may make all the difference in how you feel. It could help...

Anonymous said...

I smile when I hear that little baby girl loves daddy's music!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Bayby, then--she'll get to play piano!

Lora said...

I love the idea of Bayby jammin' in your belly. I can say "I knew her when" when she becomes a big star :)

Leslie said...

But that's the best thing about pregnany - being able to eat what you want! :) You're pregnant, dammit!

Leslie said...

But that's the best thing about pregnany - being able to eat what you want! :) You're pregnant, dammit!