Saturday, April 04, 2009

Josephine.

Josephine is stretched out on my lap. She really is getting to be quite a sprawling little baby. I would guess she's close to 15 lbs now. She has some prime real estate on her second chin. She is just delightfully chubby and is a total momma's girl. Sometimes, I am snuggling her and I just can't believe that she is that baby I carried for the better part of 2008. She is just more beautiful and amazing than I ever could have imagined.

Here are some things about Josephine so far:

She has brown hair that looks red in just the right light.
She loves to coo and gurgle - really fantastic noises.
She is beginning to laugh.
She already does a great "silent" laugh complete with the double fist pump.
She is pooping (in her diaper) in my lap right now - gross.
She poops like a mad woman, speaking of poop.
She loves to smile - and that smile is infectious.
She craves routine.
She loves the bath.
She does not like sudden loud noises at all.
She has an ear tag.
She needs snuggle time often.
She likes eye contact - it can soothe almost any woe.
She has a really great fan in Eleanor.
She loves to sit up like a big girl, especially on Daddy's lap.
She really likes mommy.

PS - Click her picture on my sidebar to hear "Josephine," if you're so inclined.

No comments: