Saturday, April 11, 2009

On being Eleanor.

Poor old girl is so very accident prone. Of course, there are other children like this - ahem...Jonas. Not clumsy, per se. But fearless, spunky, and energetic. And, just plain old dangerous.

Adding to the laundry list of Eleanor's injuries was a serious tangle today with the slide in the tot lot behind my house. Because we just inadvertently wandered up there, I didn't have my camera, not that I could have caught this moment. So enjoy these drawings I decided to do with "Paint."
Update: Now that I've spent an hour doing this with paint, I feel like a total fool. What on Earth have I become?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

that was friggin awesome!!!! "AGAIN!!!!"

M said...

best blog post EVER! An hour WELL spent!

~Mary

(Happy Easter!)

Annie said...

This is hysterical. Poor little girl.