Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Three Down, 362 to Go.

So, today is the third morning in a row that I have taken Miles for a mile-long walk. We are a happy two, as we walk. The walk gives me a chance to plan out imaginary scenarios in my head - my all time favorite passtime. And, there is an undeniable smile on Miles' face as a prances through the neighborhood in a his red harness and matching leash. Plus, we get sun and exercise, and come home with a total endorphin-rush and ready for packing! :o)

Hmmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read all blogs over and over after reading the new stuff, and keep stumbling over this picture as I scroll through. I see cows, but am so confused by this one?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»