Thursday, July 20, 2006

Luke Perry, and more...

I just looked up at the tv, and who did I see? You guessed it, Luke Perry. I mean, I guess he is still allowed on the t.v.

I went and saw "The Devil Wears Prada" alone today. I love seeing movies alone. Ann Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Adrian Garnier, that Aussie, oh yeah. Bildungsroman. The movie, just my type, so good.

Moving into the house in just about 36 hours. So freaking happy about that.

And finally, at last I am really excited about the wedding. The ribbons did it. Blasted ribbons. Crimson, vermillion, gold, butter-yellow, rust, chocolate, ivory and sage...Autumn splendor. Yeah, so now I am so freaking excited. Blast. And food.

Speaking of food, I also ate half a cherry pie today. That is a win win. Actually, there is not really a second "win" to eating that much pie, regardless of the fruit involved (or the tub of accompanying soy ice cream). It is just "win". There was no second bird I killed with that one stone, unless you count fooling myself into thinking I am in heaven.

Speaking of heaven, I saw "The Devil Wears Prada Today". Oops, already wrote that. Umm, I saw Luke Perry on t.v. Darn, another repeat. Oh, try this on for size, Bill and I split a double gulp of fruit punch gatorade. Beat that. You can't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this every day. I laugh and I cry and my heart is full and it aches. Sophie's heart will always be in your heart and you cannot ever leave one another in that heart of hearts. I know because you and Sophie are always in my heart of hearts.

Anonymous said...

I am also excited for your move, for your wedding, for the changes in your life, that bring new things and yet somehow still carry important parts of the past with you.

M said...

Hey- Linked ya!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested