Monday, April 12, 2010

Okay, okay.

I'm here.  Really.  Sort of.  But, stick with me.  I've been trying to make a montage on flickr or something.  Something I could set to some fast music.  Some way to show you our lives over the last few weeks that I've been mysteriously absent (and angry).  But, I can't get that nonsense to work.  I need a tutorial.  Whatever.  But, if there was a video, you'd see pictures of...

A broken refrigerator, a nused refrigerator, a lot of borrowing of my brother's truck, a gerbil cage, no gerbil (thank goodness), a weird green cartoon vapor representing a moldly smell drifting up from under my bathtub, a lot of miscellaneous tools, a discarded bathtub, a new bathtub, a lot of dust and almost as much insulation, Easter dresses, me sleeping pretending-to-sleep-but-really-taking-photos-of-myself-to-represent-my-exhaustion, me writing papers, me filling in at my precious LHF, cute little girls, anxiety, SLB*, lots of partying (not), and another busted light on my car.

And, the video would probably be set to this...you know, if I thought you could ignore the totally unexpected reference to "his ass."

*Self Loathing Bill, a character who emerges from the woodwork periodically to reign on the family parade with his disdain for his work.

2 comments:

M said...

"me sleeping pretending-to-sleep-but-really-taking-photos-of-myself-to-represent-my-exhaustion"

HA!

Charlotte : ) said...

Here's a nailbiter: How do we talk for 2-3 hours per day, 5-6 per week, and yet miss things like, "I'm going to New Orleans next week. How do you not know that?"

-or-

A (gerbil!) cage? So many questions!

Also, put your swanky look up. It. Is. Too. Good.