Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And then...

...a crazy kid-marketed-band took the stage, complete with an insane looking, but engaging, singer.  My mom took Eleanor over for some fabulous dancing.  But, as the band was luring the children with confetti, chanting, roof-raising, and electric guitar into a complete state of wild abandon, a slightly older boy took an interest in Eleanor's glorious long hair.  And took the frenzy too far. 

Now, it's not often that I find kids harming kids funny.  Almost never really, so don't think I'm some kind of sadist.  And, when I was scooping her off the paving, this was only a little bit funny.  But, then, I was scrolling through my photos of a really moving day.  And, found this, which is just what it looks like...

3 comments:

Charlotte : ) said...

There's video footage. I'm just putting that out there. I was astonished that I had it. I will vimeo it up for you if you want.

Anonymous said...

I think he wanted the crown. ahahah too funny!

M said...

is he holding her hair?!! I can't tell.