Saturday, April 03, 2010

A Heap of Hate from a "Humanist."

Sorry about that.  I know you all mostly appreciate the sentiment, but plenty of people (maybe two out of the six people who read) come here for kid news only. 

So, here's my news.  I've been feeling like Josephine is growing out of control - like maybe she is getting too big too fast.  And, then I realized that's because of two things.  1) She is a gigantadon.  2) Most kids have growth spurts. 

Trying to evaluate Eleanor's growth has been like watching paint dry, since she was about 11 months old - when she stopped faux-nursing.  So, I just assumed Jo would do the same thing.  But, at 15 months old, she weighs what Eleanor did at two years.  And, naturally she keeps on growing.  I speculate two MORE things.  1) She will continue to grow steadily.  2) She will be within a pound of Eleanor's weight by their 18 month/3year check ups (both in June).  We shall see.

Happy Preaster.

No comments: