Thursday, September 24, 2009

Interrogating Eleanor.

What is your favorite animal?
Abigail. A doggy.

What is your favorite food?
Cheese.

What is your sister's name?
Baby Jojo.

What is your nickname for Daddy?
Kitty Daddy.

Why do you call him Kitty Daddy?
I love Kitty Daddy. He's a buddy daddy.

What is your favorite color?
Blue. Red.

What do you love most about Mommy?
Love the colored circles* on Mommy's neck? I love Mommy's arms.

What do you love most about Gigi Gramma?
I love her shoes. I love her arms.

What do you love most about Mimi?
I love her shoes, too. Also, her leg. She loves Baby Jojo.

What do you love most about the baby?
I love the baby's feet. I love her arms.

What your favorite thing to do?
Touch the buttons. I love the buttons.

Who is your best friend?
Mommy.

Oh really?
Yes. Now, watch a Strawberry Cake.

*moles.

Italicized are the answers from five minutes later.

2 comments:

Charlotte : ) said...

Between "Jojo" comments and "kitty" comments, I fear that Eleanor is turning into Jonas.

melissa said...

Abigail can be a little animalistic when excited.