Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I can't believe...

...that my baby Jogini is NINE MONTHS OLD. Sorry for the caps (which are generally not my style), but holy moly. She was a more demanding newborn than Miss Eleanor, and we thought she just might stay that way. But, it simply isn't true. She is like a great slice of cherry pie. Satisfying, solid, sweet, and just downright wonderful. (And, often sticky.)

Here are some facts about her:

Josephine can totally crawl! And, she's getting faster every day. (Because Eleanor crawled a full two months later than this, for the most part it's new to me. It's a different world, haha.)

Jogini MacPhini loves to eat. She's never met a food she doesn't like.

Jogi Bean says "hi," "momma," "da-ee," and "laaaa-la." These are somewhat loose, especially "laaaa-la," which is not, of course, a real word. It does, however, refer to "Lamby Lamby," her new chosen lovey stuffy, named by Eleanor.

Baby Jojo does not pull up much. She's done it a few times, but not in any consistent way. (She's been using her energy learning to crawl, I suppose!)

Jog' Mac Jog' likes to pull the covers off of the floor vents and dig around inside.

The Bean Mac Pheen waves. It's a tiny little wave, but it's clear.

Princess Josephine-Puddin' Pop* dances! This is one of the greatest developments - ever, in my life! Any time music comes on (and often that's when she crawls over to the fridge and pushes the button on the "Farmer Tad" toy), Josephine bobs in rhythm. And, even better is when she kicks her feet alternately in rhythm as well. It's the best.

Jogi Princess Pea has zero teeth. What on Earth? :o)

Jogi is the sweetest little thing. Or decidedly medium-large sized thing, I guess. Here are her nine month stats:

Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz - (50-75%ile)
Length: 27 3/4 inches (50%ile)
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches (75%ile)

*I realize I've gone too far with this one, but I DO call her that.

No comments: