Monday, September 08, 2008

In the last hour...

...I've been more productive than I have been in weeks.

I sent two finished, edited documents in for publication.

I made copies of my undergraduate papers to send out to the professors writing my grad school recommendations.

I located, scanned, and emailed my lovenox orders to the insurance company for reimbursement.

I folded two loads of laundry.

I spoke to a pain-in-the-neck newspaper manager to work out my pay for the last months.

I replied to all of my many delinquent emails.

I located addresses for the three random thank yous I have to send out. Now, I am off to write them!

I worked out my schedule for the evening, which will get me home just a bit early.

And, I made plans with someone on Craigslist to come pick something up that I am selling.

Excellent. Eleanor will be rousing soon - better get to those thank yous!

No comments: