Tuesday, September 09, 2008

If yesterday was one for productivity...

...today was one for food.

I made corn muffins this morning. Warm corn muffins with honey are one of my all time favorite snacks. Eleanor had them, too, sans the honey.


Then, while she was napping, I made lentil dahl and rice for lunch. That was easy and delicious, but required a little hot sauce to really satiate my needy taste buds. She tried the lentils for lunch, but wasn't much of a fan.


Then, after nap time, Eleanor and I baked and decorated sugar cookies. We decided, once they were out of the oven to make them witchy-colored cookies. Sophie would be very proud of our fun, and Eleanor and I had a blast sampling and mixing the icings. Also, we included a hint as to the new baby's name - we couldn't leave our newest little lady out.


And, just a few pictures of Eleanor saying "CHEESE!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Jessica right?!?!?!?!? LOL!!!!

melissa said...

Jolene? Julia?