Monday, June 02, 2008

At least I'm not the only one...

Raise your hand if you've been too busy to post.

(I am raising my hand, or I would be if I wasn't trying to type, read three days worth of newspaper, drink a cup of coffee, stop Eleanor from turning off the cd player, wait on hold for the doctor's office, and remember a list of articles to edit and things to get at the supermarket.)

Anyway, so I'm busy. All good things. I have a brand new editing gig that is taking up at least three hours a day (plus side projects). My nephew has a football camp that requires an unsual amount of driving for me. We are restructuring the mortgage on our house to take advantage of these favorable interest rates. The only bad things are that we need a new camera AND laptop. But, we will be getting them in the next few weeks.

Most important thing on my mind - Eleanor's birthday is five days away! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIME TO PAR___TAYYYYYY!!!

YEAH!!! see you Saturday!