Sunday, June 08, 2008

First time in the pool.









Aunt Maura picked up my picture-taking slack last week when she, Grammy Patti, Eleanor, and I went to the pool. Eleanor absolutely loved it, which makes sense because the pool is like Daddy's family's second home. (Grammy Patti has been a swim coach for many years!) It made me proud that Eleanor loves new things, and that she is a trusting enough little girl to spring right off the ledge of the pool into our arms. (Yes, that also made me nervous. I do not recommend springing off many ledges.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBT!!!!!!

melissa said...

can i just say that your bathing suit rocks? i love it. and Eleanor is looking spectacular as always. :)

CAGB said...

Thanks! I got this three years ago (when pregnant) and wore it through that pregnancy and even now. It was $20 at a Virginia Beach knock-off Sunsations. Possibly the best purchase of my life.

CAGB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annie said...

Those hot pink goggles are hilarious.