Sunday, April 01, 2007

I see people asking for prayers...

...And, I don't ever want to over-burden people with my own need for help. But, some of you I know are pretty good "prayers". I also know that many of you are praying for Baby-Burgeoning-Lavender-Sea-Turtle-Music often. And, that means a tremendous amount to me. I have only one more request. After a scary day yesterday, I realized we may need your help, too. Please, pray that we have the wisdom to know if something is wrong. Now that we are 28 weeks, there is mounting pressure. Before now, Bayby most likely would not have made it, if delivered. Now, there is a 90% chance survival rate, should she make an early appearance. That means it's up to us to determine if something is not right within. I won't allow myself to fall into hysterics, and I am doing pretty well. All I can ask is that, if something is really wrong, Bill or I will know. I'd rather have her here now than not at all.

I don't want to overfill your proverbial prayer plate. But, it can't hurt to ask...:o)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

My prayer plate is never too full. I will gladly add that to my list. Needing prayer could never be a burden.

Lora said...

Don't worry, my proverbial prayer plate has had a spot reserved for you and Bayby for a while now. I think about her and you quite a bit and have often wanted to ask if your doctors are considering anything different for this delivery. I will keep praying that you and your doctors make the right decision for when Bayby will make her big debut. I can't imagine the fear, but I have faith that things will go according to plan. *Squeezing hands tightly together*

Anonymous said...

I pray, I pray, I pray my dear friend!

M said...

You and Bayby have all the prays I got!!!

J said...

We will be praying for all of you!!

Leslie said...

Praying for someone is never a burden. Ever! You, Bill, Sophie, and Bayby are in my prayers every night.