Monday, September 25, 2006

Yes, It has been weeks.





So, here I am. It has been officially the busiest month of my life so far, quite possibly. I have started back to school, teaching a particularly needy crew of middle schoolers. I am getting married in 4 1/2 days. And, of course, with that there have been innumerable parties that have required our attendance. Not to mention the new house, kitten, dogg-o, and Redskins season that all require proper attention. And, immediately after the wedding, we are headed to Spain (and, in addition to planning, packing, etc., that requires my meeting and planning with a long-term sub). Finally, let's not forget that I decided to take on a 300 page editing project (professional psychology book) over the last week, in addition to the massive amount of grading I still have to do, given that progress reports are due at school by Wednesday. So, how could I write when I haven't had a single moment to feel?

But, please enjoy some pictures of Miles and Jeffri prepping for the Redskins (and, for the fun of it, one of me looking punchy).

3 comments:

M said...

Is that you in the first picture? Your hair is SO long!!!!! You look fab! Good luck with the wedding! I will be thinking about you all weekend. Congrats you guys!

Lora said...

Wow! You ARE busy! Let me know if you need any help editing that textbook..ahem..editing is my secret passion :)

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! You better post pics! Are you doing the whole traditional white wedding? Maybe the 'Tommy & Pam take Hawaii'? Or something in between?

CAGB said...

Yes, Mary, it is like the older haggard version of the person you met years ago. :o)

And, sort of the "white wedding" idea...Not super traditional. Good times I hope! They are predicting sun - yes!!!