Saturday, September 09, 2006

Party Time!

Thank you to all of you who replied to my thought that my blog was a "downer". But, even you who appreciate and cry for our pain will be happy to see a blog with some delightful news!!!

This month is a very exciting one for me.

In exactly three weeks and 42 minutes I will be walking down the aisle.

In two weeks, six days and 42 minutes, I will be rehearsing for the big day.

In two weeks and 19 hours, Bill will be celebrating the last minutes of his bachelorhood, and the first Redskins sunday, while I will hopefully be enjoying Annie or Nick's birthdays with one or both of them .

In one week and 20 hours, I will be formally showered in all my bridal glory.

In six days and two hours, I will be bowling for Charlotte's birthday.

In two hours and 10 minutes, I will be picked up for my own bachelorette party!

Woo Hoo! Pictures and updates to come! :O)

Bill & I are about to be married!!!

4 comments:

M said...

Hope you had fun!!!!!! I can not wait to see pictures of all the partying, esp the wedding shots. Don't forget us after you become an old married lady...

Lora said...

Congratulations on your wedding! I wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Anonymous said...

Have you started reciting the use of "my husband" in your head yet? It takes awhile to get used to. You are both so lucky to have crossed paths. I knew he was the one for you when you played harmonica in the bar in College Park while he sang and strummed his guitar years ago. He brings out that quirky side of you that is so unique, so pure of heart. For that, I am selfishly grateful. And for that, I know he is your true love, and you his. I am so incredibly happy for you both:)) Wedding day soon. YAYAYAY! See you this weekend for more bridal extravaganza!!!

Leslie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You two sound like such an amazing couple. I can't wait to see pictures of the big day!