Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feeling lucky.

It's still my birthday for another 22 minutes, so I thought I'd jump on here to say "hi."  Why not?  I mean, I've spent the evening catching up on episodes of House, after watching The Hangover.  Really, why end the technology overload any time soon?

Anyway, I just want to put down in type how happy I feel.  I have a great friend in my husband, wonderful daughters, a house with heat, money to pay the mortgage most of the time, take out Chinese food, a vegan pumpkin cake, one semester of graduate school under my belt tucked in my snuggie*, fantastic family, and holidays fast approaching. 

Happy 27th birthday to me.  These small moments make me feel like the luckiest late twenties woman alive.

*That's a whole different post.

2 comments:

Rumour Miller said...

Well Happy Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by The Rumour Mill ;o)

JessicaHall said...

Happy B-day to youu! I also feel really lucky to have all the things that I have. I do not know what I would do without my love.