Friday, December 04, 2009

Dear Eleanor,

Please go to sleep.  You need naps as badly as anyone I know.  Already, you are sassy and full of spunk.  Have been since babyhood.  I love your intensity, but if I have to spend another evening begging you to stop tantruming all over the house, shoving Josephine, freaking out about every single thing, etc., I will poke my eyes out with a skewer.  Seriously.

I am sorry I threatened so meanly to "Squish you" if you didn't go to sleep.  But, I kind of meant it.  I don't want to have to squish you.  Really I don't.  So, please please please, just take a nap my little love.

Love,
Mommy (et al)

1 comment:

Travel Planner said...

Great Post Now i know what this blog is all about i will include this in my rss feeds regards john jobs in india , india jobs