Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I knew they wouldn't sleep...

...but I put the girls in their beds anyway. Eleanor is at that age when naps are not a "must" (she and I could debate this topic - I am adamant about them, but she won't fall asleep any old place anymore). And, Josephine is a complete silence type of sleeper. We were out during nap time and Josephine is working through a virus, so when we got home, I just plopped them in their beds. Right now, they are yelling back and forth and Eleanor is yelling "Pull down, Baby! Pull down!" What does that mean? I am terrified to find out.

Here is a transcription of what's going on right now. "Horsey baby. Tell mommy. Tell mommy again. Daddy. Poop. Look, baby, try it. Help. Mommy. Ride the horsey. Ride it. Help, baby. Mommy! Mommy! Woke up baby. (Laughter. Silence.) Scared. Scared horsey. Hi, baby. Happy. Sad. Happy. Happy. Horsey. Cop. Top. Top. Top. Horsey, too. Bite. Happy self. Trouble. Share. Me. Baby. Cow - cow again! Help. Hi baby. Pee pees. Horsey wipe. Toys! Toys. Baby, Jojo, horsey. Baby - look up! Help - elbow fell down. WATCH OUT!"

Ok, I just realized that I need to find something better to do during "nap" time.

No comments: