Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The days.

Josephine is such a big, strong baby. I am so grateful for that. She is my solid little snugglebug. She can sit unassisted, no tumbles. She gets up on all fours. She babbles constantly. She wants to eat...everything! We were..ahem..eating breakfast in bed today, and each time I passed Eleanor more PB&J, Josephine grabbed for it. More than once, she was successful and, before I could stop her, took it to the house.

Eleanor has a funny new habit of screaming weird things from her bed at nap- or bedtime. Right now she is yelling, "Plane, now now now!" Other funny ones have been, "PBJ," "Chocolate milk," "Ice Cream Maaaan," "Bracelets," "Flip Flops Princess Olive," etc.

Sophie is very missed lately. I am struggling with it badly, as I usually do in the late Summer. I just thought I'd feel complete by now, but it turns out the missing doesn't stop. But, I am getting the hang of it.

More later. Off to get Miss E, water the garden, then to the store for some olive oil.

No comments: