Thursday, April 10, 2008

FACT: I AM AWARE THAT THIS POST MAKES ME SEEM COMPLETELY INSANE.

I was tagged by no one, but I found a sneaky way around it. (Leslie C. (as she is known on the blogs of my blog friends I really don't know), who I really don't know, tagged someone named Catherine. So, I am sure it isn't me, because I actually don't know her at all. But, a survey is a survey and a Catherine is a Catherine.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Probably mooning over some boy. Laying on my bed listening to some sappy Dave Matthews love song. Or riding my horse, Missy.
2. 5 things on my to do. Go to the bank (sweet). Email one of my companies. Edit a manuscript (for my dad). Pee. Get pumped for the OFFICE!
3. What snacks do I enjoy? I am not really that into snacking right now. But, if I do eat snacks, triscuits or graham crackers are kind of awesome.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Buy a forever house (our current place is the definition of a starter home). I'd donate to worthy causes and spend extravagantly on friends and family. Then, save.
5. 3 bad habits. I start fights with Bill about money, even when money is ok. I sometimes get into a spell and can't get out. I procrastinate.
6. Six places I have lived: Laurel MD, Gettysburg PA, College Park MD, & Sykesville MD. That's it for me. Only five.
7. 5 Jobs I've had. Pony Pals horsemanship counselor, health food store clerk, Burt's Bees sales rep, middle school teacher, freelance editor. (Wow, that's a crazy collection of jobs. And, mom, of course!)
8. 5 things people don't know about me. There isn't much that people don't know about me. So, I'll really have to think. I am really self conscious about my teeth. The skinnier I feel, the more I suck my stomach in. I talk to myself A LOT (and LOVE it), as in sometimes I tell Bill to leave me alone because I am in the mood to talk to myself. I do ballet leaps when no one is looking. When I leave a place where I've made a fool of myself, I mutter.
I tag: No one.

4 comments:

Charlotte : ) said...

Am I to assume that near-constant PBJs are not considered "snacks" at the Bayly home?

CAGB said...

Oh, I thought that was air.

Lora said...

Dude, you rock hardcore. I vote for a billion more facts about you. Actually, why don't you do the "100 Things About Me" post -- I bet yours would be fascinating!!!

Leslie said...

I would love to read a "100 Things about Me" post from you! I already learned a lot from this list. I had no idea you rode horses. And that's so funny you mutter when you leave places where you feel you've made a fool of yourself - I do the same exact thing!