Monday, November 26, 2007

The Silverback.

Eleanor has recently taken to a new behavior, not unlike the aggressive chest beating of the silverback gorilla. She mostly does it when Bill and I are not actively entertaining her, as if to roar, "Please me!" Normally, it is accompanied by a very intense face, which you can see in a few parts of this video, if you strain to make it out of the 11 pixels that are showing up here. Eleanor did not want to perform to the best of her ability on camera. So, this was the only okay video I could get. My camera allows me 45 seconds max of video, and has no sound. So, the video is short. For the full effect, imagine grunting, squealing, and the hilarious thud of chubby hand pound against solid little torso, which is surprisingly loud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I watched this silent film, the song playing in my head was Kid Rock's "Fist of Rage". Perfect fit. She's crazy!

Anonymous said...

She would be an awesome drummer for the Dance Party if Jeff ever left!!!!!