Saturday, November 10, 2007

Defiant, even in her sleep.

Last night, I walked in to check on Eleanor. And, low and behold, she had rolled to her tummy. This has happened before, so I wasn't super freaked out. But, her hat had come off and it was a pretty cold night, so that was of more concern. Regardless, not a big deal. So, I rolled her back over and put her hat securely back on her head. And, as I watched her sleeping for a moment, she rolled right back over onto her tummy, and tore the cap off. This is what I want, Mom.

4 comments:

melissa said...

and so it begins. the terrible teenage years are not too far off. if abigail is any smidge like i was .... i am terrified.

(my you are up early for a Saturday.)

M said...

yep, they know what they want and you have to pick you battles my dear.

Anonymous said...

Actually I dont think I like to sleep with a hat on my head either!!!

Leslie said...

:) Don't ya just love it? The rebellion starts early.