Thursday, August 02, 2007

Who does she look like now?



Well, it is common knowledge that Eleanor does not really look like me or Bill. People often will say she is starting to look like one or the other of us, and then follow up with, "hmm, well..." I am thinking she looks more like Bill from the side, and certain angles of her face. Maybe? But, she distinctly resembles my dad...I think? I've heard she looks like Krissie (sister-in-law), my mom, Bill's dad, Bill's grandfather, Marie (sister), my dad, Nick (my nephew). Who knows. But, if I was vying for resemblance, this outfit would certainly help. A little memorabilia from my own childhood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking papa Gelso.

CAGB said...

Agreed!

Rachel said...

I think she is absolutely adorable. No matter who she looks like she is a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

I totally thought she's your dad too. And a hint of your brothers. What a mix though. A perfect blend of families.