Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good to Know.






Well, Eleanor seemed to be feeling crappy for the last few days, and had a low-grade fever (ranging from 99.1 to 99.7). So, I cancelled plans and made an appointment yesterday morning last minute for the little sweets to see her friend, Dr. Plotnik (a tiny pixie of a woman-doctor). Upon seeing Eleanor, she proclaimed she was just fine, but agreed to check her out "head to toe" to be sure. Again, prognosis - just fine. Then, we plopped baby on the scale, since I'd come all the way out there. And, Eleanor weighed in at 11 lb 11 oz! That means that the chubby monkey gained 17 oz in nine days! The nurse and doctor crowded around, blamed the crankiness on growing pains and sent me packing! Here are some pictures of the yet-small baby, as she is growing and changing every minute - and is morphing into a "big girl"!


PS - Smiling and laughing hysterically have started along with the crankiness. I guess we are just seeing the beginnings of a pendulous personality!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lordy! Eleanor is catching up to Abigail. She is changing so much. What a little darling. We all love the new pics. And her little outfits are so ridiculously cute. I hope she's just like her mom. Pretty pink dress covered in mud. ha. If she is like you, I think you'll be in for a lot of laughs.

melissa said...

oh my goodness!!!!! and, yes - catching up quickly to abigail!! go eleanor!! and amazing how quickly they change and grow. and yes, soon we must get together - it's been a little hot for me to go outside (i hate summer), so hopefully the weather will cool off soon (please have fall come soon) and we can venture out for walks - e-mail me your phone number and i'll do the same, okay?

Anonymous said...

She looks like a cherubic little baby doll. I keep coming back and looking at the same darling pictures. She looks at you so inquisitively.