Friday, July 20, 2007

Back in Action.

Well, I actually have rechargable batteries, but they are the ones that continue to die on me about an hour after I insert them. The fact that they're rechargable means they probably run out of juice at some point - maybe that's happened. And, it definitely means that I am lazy, because despite two sets of rechargable batteries, I don't manage to replace them more than once a week. But, as Bill says, "These are precious moments." So, I vow to be better at snapping photos! Here are some from today...



(Lovely style via the fashionable Stephanie Smith & Asilia Hill. Thank you!)

1 comment:

Lora said...

We have that same carseat. Its amazing how fast they go from looking dwarfed by the thing to legs dangling over the side. Cat, she is amazingly beautiful!