Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anonymous said...

...here are some links I think you would like.
..."thnx" for the great information.
...your site is one of my favourites.
...great idea for a site.

What? Where am I getting these random and obviously form comments? I mean, how irritating. Whoever the shlepp is that feels the need to repeatedly copy and paste used and useless comments onto my blog at 4 am, the jig is up. I have caught onto your insincere and redundant additions to my page.

I mean, "kudos to your web master"...Who is under the impression that every or any blogger on this do-it-yourself site has a web master? I mean, what would he or she do? Users don't even have to know html. Come on.

"Thnx"? Who is thanking me? For what? For a sob story? Yeah, okay.

Links I would like? What makes you think that there are links I would like? And, at least, why would you comment, claiming you have some link knowledge, and the...NO LINKS! No way to even get in touch with the sender.

Anonymous my aunt.

6 comments:

Lora said...

I think that stuff is actually an automated script that drops the same messages on everyone's blogs. It drives me nuts too! You change the settings on your blog so that all commentors must put in some numbers/letters to verify they are not some random program.

I want to print my blog out to save one day and it drives me nuts that there will be all this extra crap "Nice Blog! Click HERE to see Financial Information!".

M said...

You can also change your comment settings to prevent people from "nexting" to your blog. Only people who know your site address can find it- this cut out all the crap comments on mine!

Anonymous said...

I did what Mary did. It cuts out all that crap. So very nice!

CAGB said...

Thank you ladies! I will do that now!

CAGB said...

If I can figure out how...But, I did the "word verification" - hopefully that helps.

Leslie said...

Hooray! I hope that helps. Your posts are so beautifully written. They deserve far better than to be cluttered with crappy comments.