Monday, May 05, 2008

March of Dimes!

Hello friends! The March was awesome. Team Sophie definitely had a great time. We had a nice, big group and raised six times our goal! Eleanor was the star "walker," and was actually carried the whole four miles. :o)

Our team was out in full force, and we had many more with us in spirit! (Including our sweet Soph. It was so nice to go out and do something positive in her name! We are already looking forward to next year.)

Oh, and thank you to good old mother nature for the best weather imaginable!




































2 comments:

Dorki said...

One of the best days ever! I'll send you all my pics soon. You've gotta post the one showing off Eleanor's right leg extension talent. It's now being referred to as "thigh in the sky"...someone's gonna be a gymnast mommy. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

annie said...

Agreed that this was one of the most enjoyable saturday mornings I can remember. Thanks for extending the invite. I think Eleanor had the most fun of all of us, and I am so ready for next year.