Sunday, June 10, 2007

Eleanor Angelina Bayly


Our sweet girl is here! She strawberry-banana-milkshook her way into the world June 7, 2007 - all after a labor/delivery very much befitting the roller coaster ride of the pregnancy itself. With our perfect little lady, entering the world at 6 lbs 2 oz, and 19.5 in, we couldn't be happier! She is a quiet baby, mostly a gurlger and sleeper. And, I think she may have the sweetest heart in existence...So many pictures to come. And, hopefully, a birth story! But, for now, rest, reacclimation, and sighs of sheer joy.
(Thank you to Mary for the update. :o)

12 comments:

M said...

She looks perfect! Wishing you the best!

Leslie said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. What a perfect little mouth and nose and eyes and face and everything!

M said...

I came back to check her out again... perfect.

Melissa and Dan said...

Congrats!!!! She is beautiful!!

Melissa
(Mary's sister)

Lora said...

That is one gorgeous baby! I'm so happy she's here! Welcome to the world, sweet Eleanor! I can't wait to see more pics and hear all the details :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Like Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, she finally has a middle name! Love, love that you too share one. Cannot wait to hear how home life is with sweet little one.

Anonymous said...

Miss Eleanor Bayly, the prettiest girl in school. I have a ton of pics from this weekend mommy. I love her and I love you.

Lora said...

She is so gorgeous that I keep coming back every few hours to see her lovely face. Congrats again and can't wait to see more pics!

Leslie said...

I keep coming back, too! Miss Eleanor is already very popular. ;) She is simply precious!

Anonymous said...

I keep looking too. Miss her already. She's such a sweet little angel. I keep going on and on about her to me sister, who cannot wait to love on her too. We need to do a baby get together soon, when everyone is caught up, not as exhausted and settled in.

M said...

Back again to see her pretty face... let the photo update requests begin!