Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Everytime we touch..."


The fetus (dubbed "Bayby" by Charlotte) loves Cascada. (Bayby obviously has taste, as this is the only techno-type song I enjoy even remotely.) I turn on "Everytime we Touch", the only notable song ever put forth by the above artist (no musical genius), and Bayby is excited to action within seconds. I thinks what's going on is the fetal equivalent to the running man, which I guess would be the floating man, or dog-paddling man. At this moment, I have the mediocre club beat blasting excessively from the laptop, and Bayby is rhythmically pounding my uterine wall. If you are not familiar with this song, familiarize yourself. ASAP. You will know where Bayby is coming from.

http://www.myspace.com/cascada

Postscript - Bayby also loves any triumphant, over-the-top classical. What does this say about my fetus?

4 comments:

Lora said...

Look at that beautiful belly!! Bayby is gonna be a beautiful kid!

Anonymous said...

If Bayby takes after you, he/she is definitely doing the running man...only because it has not yet discovered the car dance.

Anonymous said...

Okay. so just listened to a snippet of this crazy german lady. So once bayby learns car dance, both you and he/she shall be doing car dance in perfect off-rhythm/no rhythm/spasmatic harmony. PS- Does Bill listen to this? I'd pay to pull up next to him in his work truck and see him jammin' out to this "techno" music. Haha. I laugh heartily inside thinking about this.

Leslie said...

Awwwwww, you are bringing back so many memories of my pregnancy! I used to love playing music for Sam. I think it's great that Bayby already has a wide variety in his/her musical tastes - from techno to classical!