Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...And a time for every purpose under heaven. -Simon and Garfunkel



Sometimes, we must take a step back. We must run our hands along the stalks of our burgeoning plant friends, and taste the freshness of life returning.

I am not good at it at all, but I have found that I love taking pictures. There are few things in life more satisfying that photographing something that begs to be captured.

To anyone who is reading this, thank you. My words are unbridled and the themes are disordered, but they are mine. And now yours. :o)

Also, occasionally, there will be funny things. Be ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

CAGB said...

Haha, well, what a fool am I? This is Catherine, herself, writing a year later. I can't believe I wrote this was Simon and Garfunkel, when it is clearly Ecclesiastes. Wow.